Hey, do you have a plan to stay in the UK for many years to come? If yes, you should apply for a Private Life visa. When you wonder how it will help you, let us tell you that in detail.
A Private Life visa application allows individuals in the UK not just the right to live but to create a private life for many years when living here. According to Article 8 of the ECHR1, Private Life can be your relationship with your long-term partner, wife, children under 18 and even civil partners. In fact, you can also include your friends, neighbours and study or work life in this. Moreover, as private life comes with some basic human rights, it encloses your involvement in the local communities and charity activities alongside long-term medical treatment at the NHS as well.
However, the entire application process for a Private Life visa is challenging, so it’s wise to have professional private immigration lawyers by your side. But, before you rush to them for the visa application, have a clear idea of it. Let’s get started.
Everything You Need to Know About Private Life Visa Application
As mentioned, a Private Life visa allows an individual a right to live and create private life around. It means no public authority can interfere in this right unless your activities pose a danger to national security and safety to ensure crime prevention and the country’s well-being.
Now, while applying for a Private Life visa application, the first question comes- “Are You Eligible?” Well, in the UK, this eligibility depends on different circumstances, like you are permitted to live here for a certain period based on your situation and age from the arrival date. For example, it allows you to stay in the UK for around 30 months in most cases, which is expandable up to a further 30 months. If you are an adult, from 18 to 25 years old, you are permitted to stay here for 60 months, and it’s a private life route of 7 years for children.
In fact, there are more things that determine if you are eligible to apply for this visa. Such as:
- You have to live in the UK for at least 7 years from the date of your arrival here if you are under 18. But if you are 18 or above, like up to 24, your living period in the UK should be half years of your age.
- Now, suppose you are an adult. Unfortunately, your total living period in this country is less than 20 years. In this case, you will be allowed to apply for this Private Life visa with consideration if you are experiencing problems with returning to your home country.
- Based on a Private Life visa, your parents can live in the UK with you.
However, even if you meet all or any of these conditions, keep a few things in mind while applying for this Private Life visa. For instance:
- The Home Office takes the rights of family life into consideration before individual rights. That’s why it’s always a good idea to use Private immigration solicitors to know about the rule implications to ensure how it will affect your visa application and get guidance throughout the process.
- Make sure you apply for all the Private Life visas available in the UK.
- You can never make a Private Life application while making a protection claim or asylum, stating the Home Office has not allowed you.
Using a Private Life visa, you can live with basic human rights in the UK for many years while living here. But, do you really think you can handle the entire process and all the details during the Private Visa application? Even a simple error can cause application refusal! Let us help you.
At Intime Immigration Limited(Intime Solicitors), we understand how upsetting it is to face an application denial. Our professional Private immigration lawyers can guide you through the procedure while ensuring your application form contains no errors or lacks evidence to cut the risks of rejection.
Why wait, then? Schedule a FREE call or book an online assessment today!